Entry Fees and Deadlines
- Entry fee is $25.00 for the 5k and 1 Mile Walk for all participants over 5 years of age for Kid Dash
- Entry fee (for everyone except Kids Dash) includes a Race Bag, T-Shirt and Boxers (guaranteed to first 700 participants)
- On June 12th at 12am, fees will increase to $30.00 per person
- There will be a service charge for all online registrations
- RACE DAY REGISTRATION IS ALLOWED
- No refunds will be given. Race will be held rain or shine
- To participate in the free Kids Dash, children must be 12 years of age or under and register before or on the day of the run
- Registration through RacesOnline
Discounts for Seniors, Veterans, Families and Teams
- Seniors age 55 and over, receive a 20% discount
- Veterans, active or retired, receive a 20% discount
- Fireman and Police Officers will receive a 20% discount
- Families of 4 or more registering at the same time, receive 20% discount
- Corporate teams or 25 or more, receive 20% discount
- One discount per registration
Monday, June 11, 2018
|12:00 pm to 6:00 pm||Early Team Pick-up for Teams of 20 or more participants only at Digestive Care Center Main Office|
Thursday, June 14, 2018
|2:00 – 6:00 pm||Late Registration and Early Packet Pick-up at Azzip Pizza, Green River Rd.|
|12:00 a.m. (midnight)||Online Registration will close|
Friday, June 15, 2018
|4:00 – 7:00 pm||Late Registration and Early Packet Pick-up at Old National Bank, One Main St., Evansville, IN|
Saturday, June 16, 2018
|6:30 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.||Packet Pick-Up / Late Registration|
|8:00 a.m.||5K Run/Walk Starts in the front of Old National Bank|
|8:05 a.m.||1-mile Walk Starts|
|9:30 a.m.||Kids Dash Starts|
|9:45 a.m.||Begin Awards Ceremony|
Inflatable Monkeys Kids Zone
- Inflatables for kids
- Face painting
- Other fun kids activities.
- The kids zone is free.
Timing services provided by Start2Finish which includes live results on TV screens, live results on www.RacesonLine.com , kiosks with printable receipts, live kiosk registrations pre-race and on site, and print result certificates.
Kiosks will be set up inside the bank that have instant results, so a runner can find their time, and finish order simply by typing in their bib number. Also, on each bib there is a QR Code that when scanned by a smartphone or tablet, will also give the runner his/her results.
Parking will be in the Old National Bank Parking Garage until the street closes for the run, around 7:30 am.
First Aid will be provided by AMR Services for the duration of the run/walk.
Race will be held Rain or Shine